"Let me be your personal cheer leader"
It all started back in 2014 when my wonderful clients began to ask me if i could support them at their births.
Of course, i wasn't going to say no.
With experience of supporting over 50 births, i decided to then do the Developing Doulas course in 2017 for extra knowledge.
Today, i have supported every type of birth in every setting and i strongly believe that every mother and birth partner should have the support of a birth doula.
If only I could go back in time and tell myself 'go get a birth doula!'....
Jane's Birth Doula Package Includes:
- FREE initial visit in the comfort of your own home to discuss my services and an opportunity to ask questions
- 2 x Prenatal Visits
- Help with your birth plan/ birth preferences, if required
- Support 24/7 by phone throughout your pregnancy
- 24hr on call birth support for 5+ weeks (37 weeks until you have your baby)
- Continuous birth support
- Breastfeeding support, if required
- 1 Postpartum visit
- Back up doula services available, if needed
- Signposting to other professional services, if required
Fees from £600